Ann Arbor Divorce Lawyer
Jacalen J. Garris
- Bachelor of Arts, Michigan State University (1986)
- Juris Doctor, Thomas M. Cooley School of Law (1989)
- Completed the Institute of Continuing Legal Education's Family Law Certificate Program, Bankruptcy Certificate Series, and Bankruptcy Boot Camp.
- Completed Divorce Mediation training workshops.
- Licensed to practice law in both Michigan and Florida.
- Served as treasurer of the Washtenaw Trial Lawyers Association for several years.
- Member of the Michigan Association for Justice, National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys, State Bar of Michigan Family Law Section, and the Washtenaw County Bar Association.
- Participates in numerous triathlons each year.
- Enjoys travel and outdoor activities, including snowboarding, skiing, and golf.