Jack J. Garris (1919-2005)
Jack J. Garris founded our firm and trained his three children, Steven, Michael, and Jacalen, to continue his tradition of aggressiveness, competence, and professionalism. Our law firm has been serving the community since 1952.
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Michigan (1947)
- Juris Doctor, George Washington University (1951)
- Founder and senior partner of the firm.
- Awarded the Outstanding Attorney Award—Washtenaw Trial Lawyers Association (Washtenaw Association for Justice).
- Long-time member of the Washtenaw Trial Lawyers Association, Washtenaw County Bar Association, Michigan Trial Lawyers Association, Association of Trial Lawyers of America, American Bar Association, Hellenic Bar Association (former president), Delta Theta Phi Law Fraternity, American Judicature Society, and Law Enforcement and Industrial Security Association of Washtenaw County.
- VFW Chairman of the Salvation Army "Christmas Ring the Bell" for over 40 years.